OUT OF STOCK TO THE PUBLIC!
ONLY AVAILABLE TO HOSPITALS, POLICE, AND FIRE FIREFIGHTERS.
SCROLL DOWN TO CONTACT US SECTION SEND US YOUR INFO AND YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH A LINK WHERE TO MAKE A PURCHASE
N99 Dust Mask
Blocks 99% of non-oil based particles
- ADVANCED PARTICULATE RESPIRATORS – These disposable anti-dust masks help protect your lungs, nose, and mouth from inhaling small particulates like wood flour, saw dust, iron ore, metal shavings, pollen, allergens, mold, and coal. Highly recommended by HVAC, Satellite, and Cable Installers, as well as Electricians and others who regularly deal with insulation materials.
- PRECISION N99 HEPA FILTRATION – Made to protect against non-oil-based particles as small as 0.3 microns. This precision of this mask was designed to allow you to breathe easier indoors and outdoors with a National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) approved mask.
- COOL, BREATHING COMFORT – Our comfortable lightweight respiratory masks are a smart addition to your protective equipment in your toolbox because they protect the long-term health of your lungs. Made of 3 layered filters, with a cool eazy flow exhaust valve, that are soft on your skin compared to competitors paper respirators.
- FLEXIBLE, CONTOURED NOSE CLIP – Each dust-proof mask is fitted with a custom metal nose piece that can be bent or shaped to better suit you for optimal comfort. Suitable with personal protective equipment, such as Tyvek suits, helmets, ear protection, goggles, safety glasses, hard hats, or ear muffs. This mask is also a great addition to your survival kit!
- PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL USE – This N99 dust mask can be used for do it yourself projects when you are rasping, sanding, sawing, grinding, dusting, or sweeping at home or at work. Wear them while working at a dirty cleanup job caused by a disaster from a wild fire, earthquake, mudslide, flood, or a tornado. Perfect for Professional Carpenters, Home Improvement Contractors, or Lawn Care Specialists.
N95 Dust Mask
Blocks 95% of non-oil based particles
- PRECISION N95 FILTRATION – Made to protect against non-oil-based particles as small as 0.3 microns. Now you can breathe easier indoors and outdoors with a mask approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
- ADVANCED PARTICULATE RESPIRATORS – These disposable, anti-dust masks help protect you from inhaling small particulates like saw dust, metal shavings, pollen, allergens, and more.
- FLEXIBLE, CONTOURED NOSE CLIP – Each dust-proof mask is fitted with a custom metal nose piece that can be bent or shaped to better suit your face for optimal comfort. Compatible with goggles and safety glasses, helmets, hard hats, and ear muffs.
- PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL USE– This N95 dust mask can be used for woodworking or painting at home or by professional carpenters, contractors, or lawn care specialists.
- COOL BREATHING COMFORT – Our lightweight respiratory masks are a smart addition to your supply of protective equipment because they protect your lungs and long-term health.
5 Facts About the COVID-19admin
The COVID-19 outbreak has left a lot of people immobilized at home as the virus continues to infect more and more people each day. In the United States alone, more than 80,000 people have been infected with it and the current death count has reached more than 5,000 people....
Is the N99 Dust Mask Better Than The N95?admin
Is the N99 Better Than The N95? People in the country are always on the search for the next big thing. May it be in technology or something related to health. Industries, on the other hand, are keeping up with the current demands in order to cater to...
What Does N95 Dust Mask Protect Againstadmin
What Does N95 Dust Mask Protect Against. There are a number of things that you can get from inhaling airborne particles in the air. For instance, in the event of heavy smoke, you could inhale a lot of tiny wood particles that could get lodged in your respiratory...
Does N95 Dust Mask Filter Out Smokeadmin
Does N95 Dust Mask Filter Out Smoke. In the case of a fire, the first thing that people usually think about is their respiratory protection. Wildfires have contributed a lot to air pollution and if you get exposed to an enormous amount of it. Can experience some irritation in...
How Often Should You Change Your Dust Maskadmin
How Often Should You Change Your Dust Mask. Disposable respirators are called dust masks. However, it’s different from the normal dust masks in a way that it can provide more respiratory protection coverage. While the normal single-strapped dust masks can provide general dust protection such as during leaf blowing...
30 Day Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
At Bielcor, we want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase. If you have any technical or sales queries, do not hesitate to contact us. However, if you feel the product(s) you purchased are not the best fit for your requirements and you attempted to resolve issues with our support staff, we want to make things right.
We’d love to know where things went wrong, or how we can improve. Follow the steps below for a full, no-hassle, refund within 30 days of your date of purchase. Please include your order number and why you’d like a refund, so we can issue a refund as quickly as possible.
We make every attempt to process the refund as quickly as possible. But Stripe (our payment processor) or your financial institution can take up to 20 days for the refund to reflect in your bank account/card.
Requesting a Refund
Follow the steps below to get your refund request sent to us:
Go to: bielcor.com/contact-us
Fill out the form and one of our Sales Representatives will respond within 12 hours